Please visit our Nursery Blog to read our latest news. Tomorrow we are holding a sing-along, bake sale and raffle. Any donations of baking would be appreciated and can be handed to Nursery staff in the morning.
Our trip to see Aladdin is almost with us so here are a few pieces of information to help the trip run smoothly.
1. No snacks etc needed, school will supply snack and a drink.
2. The children will not return to school before 5.15pm.
3. A text will be sent out to inform you when to collect the children.
4. Children will leave the bus and return to class where a register will be taken.
5. Please collect children from class door.
6. There will be NO vehicle access to the school car park. Police /Traffic wardens will be on duty.
7. Primary 1 children are allowed to start later on Wednesday morning.
8. As the road outside the school will be very busy we suggest that you walk to collect your child.
9. All pedestrian access gates to the school will be opened once the children are in the school.
10. If your child is not going to be in school on Wednesday please let the office know ASAP.
I am sure that the children will have a great time and will have lots of stories to share with you on Wednesday evening
Download the letter – panto14